clients give to Rabbit and Carrot. R&C is committed to ensure that client’s
information is kept confidential.
R&C may make modifications to this policy if necessary.
- Projects start only after 50% upfront payment of the total amount decided by
- Remaining payments must be made upon decided milestones dates or upon
completion of the project.
- In case of delay in payment in between the project, Company has all the rights
to stop work at any time and it will not be responsible for the loss.
- When a project is in progress, clients will only be able to see the rough videos or
chunks with company’s watermark on it.
- Final Output and project files will only be delivered after the full and final
- For On-going projects or permanent clients we prefer monthly or weekly
- For the delivery of final project in time, verification of final payment by the
accounts department is necessary, no exceptions would be acceptable.
- Any contract requiring Rabbit & Carrot to work under specific deadlines
provided by the Client, and, within the written agreement will be deemed to
include a requirement that the Client will make themselves reasonably available to
communicate with the team, its contractors, assistants, and/or managers as
- Client acknowledges that upon final payment of full fees due upon completion
of the agreed upon project. Rabbit & Carrot hereby assigns the Client with full title
guarantee of all present and future copyright and other intellectual property rights
arising in the content.
- Rabbit and Carrot has rights to refuse any projects, proposals or jobs if the
provided content is not satisfactory or up to standards.